The Thorne Harbour Country Community Hub is located at 56/60 King Street, Bendigo and is open for drop in from 9am–5pm Monday-Friday. The Community Hub offers a safe and supportive space for LGBTI people and PLHIV. Some of current services and supports include:
- Professional counselling for LGBTI people and PLHIV
- One-on-one peer support for gay, bi and queer men including trans men, around HIV, sex and sexual health
- Monthly HIV+ peer support group
- Information and referral for LGBTI community
- LGBTI social inclusive morning tea group
The Community Hub also provides a space for LGBTI and PLHIV groups to use as a safe meeting place. This is offered free of charge and is available to all LGBTI and PLHIV specific groups in the area. To make enquires about using the space for your group, please get in touch by contacting VACountry using the information below.
To get in contact with Thorne Harbour Country please phone us on (03) 4400 9000 or email us.