Experienced counsellors can meet with you to discuss your concerns and goals around your alcohol or drug use and help you to achieve these.
You may wish to learn more about the effects of drug use on your health or mental health, find strategies to better control or reduce your drug use, or access support to stop using completely and improve your wellbeing.
Whatever your goals - whether it is to control, reduce or stop your alcohol or drug use, our counsellors will be able to help you with:
- Exploring the role and meaning of alcohol and drugs in your life
- Reducing the harms associated with alcohol and drug use
- Developing a plan and practical strategies to control or reduce your use
- Assisting you to plan to cease your drug use and provide you with strategies to prevent relapse
- Referral to Thorne Harbour Health’s therapeutic groups or other treatment services including residential or non-residential withdrawal and/or rehabilitation