The groups operate for approximately 6-8 weeks and are run by trained facilitators who are also HIV positive.
Our HIV+ Peer Support groups are open to all HIV+ men and provide a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
Participants decide all topics for discussion. Some of these topics may include:
- Relationships (partners, family, friends)
- Medications and complimentary therapies
- Managing stress and ‘Mental Wellness’
- Staying healthy
- Other HIV related services
- Sex and Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)