Trans and Gender Diverse Cultural Sensitivity and Awareness Training
As part of the Training & Capacity Building offering at Thorne Harbour, the Trans and Gender Diverse Cultural Sensitivity and Awareness Training will assist you to develop greater knowledge, skills and best practice in working with LGBTI+ Communities.
Register via Eventbrite
This virtual training is facilitated by trans and gender diverse identified trainers and will support you and your organisation to:
- Build understanding of trans and gender diverse health and wellbeing
- Understand the importance and use of respectful and appropriate language
- Understand the impact of discrimination on trans and gender diverse people
- Understand and apply the legislative and legal requirements to respect and recognise gender identity
- Explore and develop trans and gender diverse policy and practice recommendations
- Develop strategies to create cultural safety
Training is 2 hours and delivered via zoom online. Registration is $80 + booking fee. Register via Eventbrite.
For more info, contact: email@example.com