Contemporary TGD Health for GPs
Created specifically for the unique needs of General Practitioners, this CPD-accredited and free-of-charge course is designed to empower and equip Victorian GPs in transgender and gender diverse (TGD) primary care.
Register to Attend
Co-designed and delivered by leading General Practitioners in the field and TGD health professionals, this initiative has been created to improve health outcomes and access for the trans and gender diverse population across Victoria.
Delivered over three consecutive Monday evenings between 6:30pm - 8:30pm:
- Session 1: Cultural Competency and Context - 3 July
- Session 2: Medical Affirmation - 10 July
- Session 3: Application to General Practice - 24 July
This online course combines interactive, didactic, and case-based learning covering topics such as:
- Affirmative Practice & clinical logistics Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy Surgical options and referral
- Mental health referral and support Medicare considerations
- Finding a community of practice
For questions or more information, email email@example.com