Contemporary TGD Health for GPs
Created specifically for the unique needs of General Practitioners, this new CPD-accredited and free-of-charge course is designed to empower and equip Victorian GPs in transgender and gender diverse (TGD) primary care.
Co-designed and delivered by leading General Practitioners in the field and TGD health professionals, this initiative has been created to improve health outcomes and access for the trans and gender diverse population across the state.
This Full-day Intensive includes:
- Affirmative Practice & clinical logistics
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- Surgical options and referral
- Mental health referral and support
- Medicare considerations
- Finding a community of practice
And includes interactive activities and case studies.
For more information, contact 0439 471 633 or email us.