LGBTIQA+ Carer Support Group
14 Feb 2019
Whether you’re a carer for a few hours a week or all day every day, this group will give you a chance to relax, unwind, socialise, and find out helpful information. LGBTIQA+ carers have unique joys and challenges and this is a space that’s just for you.
This program celebrates all forms of caring relationships. Carers may be friends, partners, biological family members or family of choice. You may be looking after someone living with a disability, mental health condition, chronic or terminal illness, addiction or an older person with care needs.
Here's what's coming up:
- Friday 15 February 10am-12.30pm Yoga and meditation
- Tuesday 26 February 5.30pm-8pm Queer art therapy
- Friday 15 March 10am-12.30pm Picnic at Collingwood Children’s Farm
- Tuesday 26 March 5.30pm-8pm Get pampered
- Friday 12 April 10am-12.30pm Social brunch
- Tuesday 30 April 5.30pm-8pm Social dinner
All sessions are FREE and catering will be provided.
Sessions will be held in Carlton.
Bookings essential, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 9658 9190 to register.
For more information visit:www.melbourne.vic.gov.au/carers.