'If the World Was Just' Forum
In conjunction with the If the World Was Just photographic exhibition during Thorne Harbour Health's 40th anniversary, join us for this forum examining LGBTIQ+ human rights and Australia’s role in the resettlement of forcibly displaced LGBTIQ+ people.
Register to Attend
We will be joined for a panel discussion by:
- Professor Dennis Altman – Professorial Fellow in the Institute for Human Security and Social Change
- Renee Dixson – Co-Founder of Forcibly Displaced People’s Network (FDPN)
- Manu Kailom – Peer Support & Community Development Officer, THREE for All Foundation
- Peggy Kerdo – Principle Solicitor, Australian Migration Lawyer
- Dr Helen Pausacker - Deputy Director Centre for Indonesian Law, Islam and Society (CILIS)
This forum is a free event, but spaces are limited. Please register via Humantix.
Refreshments and snacks will be provided to attendees.