Northside Bizarre 2018
Hosted by The Laird, the event has expanded over the years to take over the neighbouring Collingwood Masonic Hall and the section of Henry Street that runs between the two iconic venues.
This all-day event sees 1500-2000 attendees come through and it keeps getting bigger and bigger. The event offers an opportunity outside of the typically summer festival season for the LGBTI community to come together while also supporting two of the largest organisations serving the local gender, sex, and sexually diverse community.
Want to help out?
There are a number of ways you can help make sure this year's event is a HUGE success:
- DONATE - Whether products, vouchers, experiences, gift baskets, autographed merchandise, or holidays, donating an item to our Auction is a great way to get community exposure for your business or brand. Email email@example.com
- HIRE A STALL - With 1500-2000 people coming to the event, the Alley marketplace puts you right in the centre of all the action. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- DONATE - Got a pair of chaps that haven't been out of the closet in ages? Perhaps you've got a pair of boots that just don't fit anymore. Give them a second life by donating them to Leather & Treasure - a mini marketplace for secondhand leather and fetish wear as well as vintage magazines, accessories and more. Donations for Leather & Treasure can be dropped off at:
- Thorne Harbour Health - Level 5, 615 St Kilda Road, Melbourne
- JOY - Level 9, 225 Bourke Street, Melbourne
- The Laird - 149 Gipps Street, Abbotsford