2018 Annual General Meeting
The VAC/GMHC Annual General Meeting is a great opportunity to reflect on the past year as well as recognise the accomplishments and achievements within our LGBTI communities that have supported the work of Thorne Harbour Health.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to operational reasons, the VAC/GMHC Annual General Meeting was moved to 25 November 2018 at 6PM.
While the Annual General Meeting serves as an important opportunity for our members to be briefed on the state of the organisation and find out the results of the 2018 Board Elections, this year's AGM will also feature:
- 26th Keith Harbour Address - this year delivered by our Founding President, Phil Carswell
- release of the 2017/2018 Annual Report
- presentation of 2018 Life Memberships
- the Annual Thorne Harbour Health Awards, including:
- President's Award
- Greig Friday Young Leader Award
- Media Award
- Special Awards
Registration opens at 5:45PM for a 6PM start.