Thorne Harbour Health have prepared a virtual presentation to be delivered through workplaces which is designed to raise awareness, educate and engage people around HIV & AIDS on this significant anniversary year.
The presentation goes for one hour. We set up the event, create the staff invitation and deliver the presentation to your workplace using zoom (we are happy to use your own virtual infrastructure should this be required). During the presentation, we cover:
- Introduction to HIV & AIDS
- A look back (local and global history)
- What do things look like today?
- The Red Ribbon
- Video presentation (hear from someone living with HIV and their personal story. This is usually the most powerful part of the presentation).
- Questions and close event
To help us continue to support people living with HIV, we are asking organisations receiving the presentation for a donation, in the range of $500 and upwards if possible. All the money we raise goes directly back to supporting people living with HIV through our David Williams Fund.
For more information, contact us at: WorldAIDSDay@thorneharbour.org