Secondary Consultation Services
Secondary consultation services are available where clients may seek further advice around supporting LGBTI+ inclusion for individuals and organisations. Contracts for secondary consultation are negotiated based on the client’s needs and strategic goals and may be packaged with additional training offerings.
Secondary consultation includes provisions of support such as:
- Support to write an LGBTI+ commitment statement.
- Advice around signalling allyship on LGBTI+ days of significance (eg. Pride month, trans day of visibility, international non-binary people’s day).
- Recommendations for developing guidelines and best practice processes (not including policy or legal advice).
- Support with responding to special circumstances involving LGBTI+ people and groups (eg. complaints, feedback and incidents).
- Review of language and terminology used on forms and data management systems.
- Advice around inclusive language and terminology for internal and external use (eg. Posters, signage, social media copy, newsletters).
- Support to connect with LGBTI+ speakers, role models and champions for events and programs.
Secondary consultations are agreed upon a contract duration of 6 or 12 months including:
- 1 x email per fortnight
- 1 x consultation meeting per month (up to two hours via zoom)
To schedule a free 30-minute strategy discussion, contact firstname.lastname@example.org