Sometimes, when a person is struggling with drug and alcohol issues, they may need support in other areas of their life like housing, accessing health or mental health services or connecting with community supports like social groups and activities.
Our Care & Recovery Coordinator can work with you to look at the different areas of your life and help you to create a plan and work out goals to help you move forward, not only in relation to changing your drug and alcohol use but in other areas of your life.
Working with our Care & Recovery Coordinator you will supported to:
- Develop a holistic support plan and develop achievable goals in different areas of your life
- Access residential and non-residential alcohol and other drug withdrawal services
- Link in with health and mental health services
- Access Centrelink services
- Access employment services
- Connect with education providers
- Connect with community supports, including social and living skills groups, to help you in your recovery
Our Care & Recovery Coordinator will be able to help you access services by organising referrals and where needed, take you to appointments and introduce you to other service providers. They will also support you on your journey to help you stay on track and access services as your needs and goals change.
For more information on our Alcohol and other Drugs Service, you can call Thorne Harbour Health on (03) 9865 6700.
If you would like to access our Counselling or Care & Recovery Coordination services, please call 1800 906 669 for a free and confidential assessment.